Gabriel Martinelli took in a question and Answer session, answering a few questions regarding his transfer to Arsenal, and his time here so far, and here are some notable answers the Brazilian gave:

Martinelli on when he got an offer from Arsenal:
"I didn't think twice, it was a dream for me and my family to play for one of the best clubs in Europe."

About his celebration against Chelsea, the youngster said

"Many people think I looked at the fans and saw a guy with his arms crossed, but I didn't. I'd already planned to celebrate like that - Its funny because my mother told me the night before that I was gonna score."

When asked about the pressure of playing for Arsenal at just 18

"I am very proud to have that responsibility and pressure because it's what I've always dreamt of. My family has dreamt of this too so I just want to enjoy and give my all for the club cause its given me so much" he concluded.